Is Your I-129 Stuck? The Critical Direct Filing Address Mistakes Lawyers Wish You Knew

Is Your I-129 Stuck? The Critical Direct Filing Address Mistakes Lawyers Wish You Knew
Immigration delays are rising, and address errors top the list. USCIS processing slows when forms miss rules. This issue hits PERM and cap-subject cases especially hard.
Is Your I-129 Stuck? The Critical Direct Filing Address Mistakes Lawyers Wish You Knew is a specific alert about wrong addresses blocking case progress. These mistakes cause returns, pauses, or denials. Studies indicate precise routing cuts wait times.
How Direct Filing Really Works
Direct filing means sending forms to a USCIS Service Center. Correct addresses depend on form type and your location. Research shows using the correct center prevents unnecessary transfers.
One-line takeaway Always double-check the address table before you sign and send.
Quick Q&A
-
Where do most direct filing mistakes happen? People use the city or state office address instead of the designated service center address.
-
What happens after USCIS returns a form? Resubmission causes delays, and the clock for deadlines may restart or run incorrectly.









